Sell your home in Alaska Selling your home can be easy. Let our experienced staff help you make it happen.
Real Estate Brokers of Alaska is a team of local real estate experts ready to reveal the secrets of how we can help you sell your home. From setting the price to creating marketing campaigns for traditional media and Web, we’ve got a proven plan that will match your home with the right buyers for the right price. We are committed to fast, professional and courteous personal service to help you understand and feel at ease throughout the home selling process. Our trained and certified agents specialize in the Alaska real estate market and are prepared to sell your home to the right buyer for the best price.
Saying “sell my Anchorage home” or simply putting a “for sale” sign in front of the house does not guarantee success. It takes more than just the sign and an idea to sell a house. You have to take certain steps to prep your house for sale.
Every Alaska Home can confirm that the real estate market in Alaska and everywhere else has become a tough and difficult place to stand out from the crowd. Prepping your home to sell could turn around your efforts in attracting the right buyer.
Prepping Your Home to Sell
Every seller wants to attract the best buyer, someone who will love the house and pay a good price. This does not happen by sheer luck; it has to be intentional, you have to carefully plan and spruce up your home, creating a final effect that will send the buyers scurrying for their checkbooks. Roy Briley Real Estate Group will work with you to ensure that your home is an irresistible and marketable home that will go for a great price.
- De-clutter and de-personalize – Completely disconnect with the home. Remove everything that belongs to you including belongings that bring you memories. The new owners love to create their own heaven in that home without interference.
- Make repairs – As you de-clutter and de-personailze, make repairs of anything that is broken or leaking. Ensure everything is working well and looking good. Any broken item may discourage the buyer.
- Clean the outside – Invest in a thorough cleaning of the gutters, the roof, plus all the abandoned areas that have accumulated dirt. Paint areas that need a fresh coat, including the entire house, if need be. A clean atmosphere with fresh warm paint will attract the right buyer.
- Improve your landscape – Remove old flowers and shrubs replacing them with a fresh garden and grass patches that will attract buyers.
- Create an eye-catching front door – Giving the door a fresh coat of paint in a warm color, that contrasts the house color, will make it stand out and attract buyers.
Your home value will truly rise if it is presentable. No matter the history of the house or how durable it is, if it looks old and wrecked, no one wants to buy it.